1. On the topic of leads, any leads we forward to you are expected to be contacted within one hour during normal business hours. We also require feedback on your sales success with leads we provide to you.
2. Your enrollment in TCM contractor’sEDGE™ is for two years from the date of today’s enrollment. You must renew your enrollment every two years to include completing the installation and sales portion of the training.
3. A project lead personnel must be sent to and complete the installation portion of the TCM contractor’sEDGE™ training. Should that individual leave your company you must notify Tri County Metals immediately. If this does occur, and you have no other lead who has completed training, your enrollment will be suspended until such time that a new project lead can complete the training.
4. Website requirements: We require you to have a website with the following: a) the TCM logo on your home page with a back link to https://tricountymetals.com, b) a dedicated metal roofing page with copy on the advantages of metal roofing, panel images and descriptions, color cards, and related imagery, and c) a dedicated financing page with links to homeowner’sEDGE applications and the proper disclaimer language.
5. You will be charged a fee of $250 to attend this one-day training. This fee must be transacted prior to your training date being scheduled. Your submission of this form will be copied to our Finance Department and they will invoice your account and/or contact you for payment.